We handle your data as confidentially as your mistakes.
But we’ll only get rid of your mistakes.
The website wienersundwieners.de is operated by
An der Strusbek 12b
Telefon: +49 (0)4102 235-0
Fax: +49 (0)4102 235-500
Registry Court: Amtsgericht Ahrensburg (Ahrensburg Lower Court)
Register number: HRB 2952
Managing directors: Kai-Dominik Weyel
Data protection officer: Philipp Herold
(hereinafter referred to as „WIENERS+WIENERS“)
- WIENERS+WIENERS takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and adheres strictly to the provisions of the data protection laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, of the German Telemediengesetz and the European Union’s data protection regulations (hereinafter referred to as „Data Protection Provisions“.
- When executing the translations, adaptations and proofreading services you entrust to us we work together with native-speaker translators and proofreaders (hereinafter referred to as „Associates“). WIENERS+WIENERS will pass on data to Associates for the exclusive purpose of executing the translations, adaptations and proofreading services entrusted to us.
- WIENERS+WIENERS will subject its employees and Associates to a corresponding undertaking to comply with the Data Protection Provisions.
- The following statement outlines for you how WIENERS+WIENERS guarantees this protection, as well as what kind of data is collected and for what purposes.
- If you have any data protection questions or messages please contact the WIENERS+WIENERS data protection officer at the email address email@example.com or by post at the WIENERS+WIENERS address given above.
3. Personal data
WIENERS+WIENERS collects and stores the following data:
Client data relating to the processing of individual orders: full name, gender, email address, telephone number, any annexes to the order, any further product-related data, consent to the data protection clause
Prospective client data for contact purposes: full name, gender, company name, email address, telephone number, any annexes to the order, any further product-related data, consent to the data protection clause
Applicant data in the Jobs and Applications section: gender, full name, date of birth, full address, telephone number, email address, website if applicable, details of availability, employment status, language skills, qualifications, specialist areas, software, hardware, special IT skills, references, any further comments, consent to the data protection clause
(hereinafter referred to as „Personal Data“).
4. Purpose of collection, processing and use
- Unless expressly stated otherwise in this privacy notice, WIENERS+WIENERS collects, processes and uses the Personal Data exclusively for the following purposes:
- to facilitate the provision of the services offered by WIENERS+WIENERS
- to engage in the associated correspondence with you
- to deal with your enquiry and provide any other advice you may require
- WIENERS+WIENERS will only use the Personal Data for purposes other than those listed above if, pursuant to section 28 paragraph 2 BDSG, it is necessary to do so in order to safeguard legitimate interests of a third party, to prevent threats to state or public security, or to prosecute crimes.
- The Personal Data will be stored and processed exclusively on servers located in Germany.
5. Your rights
- The Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz – BDSG) guarantees you the right to access your Personal Data and have it rectified or erased. These rights may be exercised either by post or electronically by contacting our data protection officer at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the data has already been transferred to third parties, WIENERS+WIENERS is obliged to notify the recipient of your right to revoke your consent to its use.
- Your right of access, rectification and erasure also applies towards our Associates.
6. Duration of data use
- If you revoke your consent to the use of your Personal Data or if the purpose for its use ceases to apply, it will be erased immediately.
- Once WIENERS+WIENERS has been notified of said revocation WIENERS+WIENERS will inform its Associates thereof without delay. In this event WIENERS+WIENERS has subjected its Associates to a corresponding obligation to erase the Personal Data as soon as they are notified of said revocation.
- Furthermore Associates of WIENERS+WIENERS are required to undertake immediately to inform WIENERS+WIENERS if notice of revocation is given to one of the Associates. In this event, as soon as it is notified of said revocation WIENERS+WIENERS will immediately erase the data in question and if applicable require other Associates to do the same.
- Cookies are text files containing information which enable returning visitors to be identified exclusively for the duration of their visit to the website. Cookies are stored on the hard disk of your computer, where they will do no harm.
- The website’s cookies contain personal data. Cookies spare you the trouble of having to enter data repeatedly, make the transfer of specific content easier and help WIENERS+WIENERS to identify the most popular sections of the website. This enables WIENERS+WIENERS to fine-tune the website to your precise needs.
8. Use of Google Analytics
- Only in exceptional cases will your full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA before being abridged there. Google will use this information on behalf of this website’s operator in order to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports for the website operator on website activity and furnish other services associated with the use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted from your browser during the Google Analytics process will not be combined with other Google data.
- You can prevent cookies being stored on your computer by selecting the corresponding setting in your browser software. However, please note that if you do so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data generated by the cookies concerning your use of the website, including your IP address, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Use of etracker
- This website uses technologies from etracker GmbH (www.etracker.com) to collect and save data for marketing and optimisation purposes. This data can be used to create usage profiles under a pseudonym. For this purpose, cookies may be utilised. Cookies are small text files that are saved in local temporary storage in the site visitor’s Internet browser. Cookies enable the browser to be recognised on future visits. The data collected using etracker technologies will not be used to personally identify the website visitors without their express consent, nor be combined with personal data about the person behind the pseudonym. Data collection and storage can be objected to for the future at any time.
9. Data security
WIENERS+WIENERS uses suitable technical and organisational procedures designed to prevent unauthorised access to your data or its unauthorised disclosure, as well as to ensure the accuracy of the data and its legitimate use. However, no form of electronic communication is completely secure. Because of this, it cannot be ruled out that any data and information which you voluntarily disclose to WIENERS+WIENERS might be obtained by third parties through the use of unlawful data procurement methods. WIENERS+WIENERS cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the disclosure of information as a result of errors and/or unauthorised access by third parties during the data transmission process.
10. References and links
- When you access websites via links to them contained in this website, you may again be asked for details such as your name, postal address, email address, browser characteristics, etc. This privacy notice does not govern the collection and disclosure of your Personal Data by third parties or their use of such data.
- Third-party service providers may apply their own, contrary provisions concerning the collection, processing and use of personal data. Accordingly, before entering personal data in third-party websites we advise you to obtain information about their policies with regard to the handling of such data.
19 January 2015